Redwood Beach RoomFriday 12pm - 9pm
Saturday 9am - 9pm
Sunday 9am - 9pm
You may go in and take a break from the commotion of the convention to relax and regenerate for a bit. There are some simple rules for the room:
- Absolutely NO game playing is allowed in the Respite Room. This includes in-person as well as digital games on personal devices.
- No eating in the room, and drinks only in sealed containers.
- No phone calls or conversations longer than a minute or two; those can be held outside (we are trying to have a calm and quiet atmosphere here).
- Music/audio books only with headphones.
- No sleeping (if you are that tired, then you need to find a cozier place to nap).
- No camping out in the Respite Room for longer than 2 hours. We want to make sure everyone has a chance to use the room if needed.