Reserve a Miniatures Table Before the Con
If you’ve purchased a full membership, you have a chance to reserve a table for a private Miniatures game.
- Sign up with your membership number.
- If we reject your application because there is no space available at your preferred time, you can re-submit, up to the closing date.
- Selection is not strictly first-come, first-serve, but the sooner you get in a request, the more likely you are to get a spot.
What table will you get? That’s our choice and can’t be switched, though we will accommodate those with mobility issues if possible when you report them.
ProcessTo reserve a table in the Miniatures Room for a private game, fill out all the following information. If you have incomplete information, we’ll have to kick this back to you to get what we need. Nobody is going to see your request except us, and the other information is important for us to vet your request.
- If you don’t have a badge number yet, we can’t schedule you.
- This form may be used to request one reservation. Subject to supply, if we can’t schedule you at the time you request, we’ll let you know and you can ask for a different time.
- Be sure to include setup and teardown time in the length of your request.
- Your game may be entirely private, or you may post a ‘Players Wanted’ sign on the table if you need/want more players than you have.
If you have any questions, or wish to modify or remove a listing, send a note to our Minis table scheduler explaining what you'd like done.