In-Tow Badges and Convention PrivilegesDunDraCon issues free “In-Tow” badges as a courtesy to paid members, to allow them to bring nongaming significant others, children, or care-givers to the convention at no additional cost. Details and exceptions:
- In-Tow badges must be associated with a paid member’s badge.
- All In-Tows may enter public areas of the convention as observers. They may make purchases in the Dealers Room or Bazaar, but may not take part in any other activity.
- In-Tow care-givers or attendants for disabled attendees may stay with their charges in all convention areas, even those with restricted entry such as scheduled-game rooms, though they may not play. Likewise, In-Tows who need continuing attention may stay with the member who has brought them to the convention, but may not play.
- In-Tow children may participate in all activities in the Kids' Room.
- In-Tow badges can be upgraded to full memberships at the Registration Desk, for the fee that would have applied at the time the associated member’s badge was purchased.